Thursday, November 12, 2015

Little Prince

Little Prince

  • Author:Pauline
  • Source:www.SeaArtRhinestone.com
  • Release on :2015-11-12
To me, you are still nothing more than a little boy who is just like a hundred thousand other little boys. And I have no need of you. And you, on your part, have no need of me. To you, I am nothing more than a fox like ahundred thousand other foxes. But if you tame me, then we shall need each other. To me, you will be unique in all the world. To you, I shall be unique in all the world.



As for me, if I had fifty-three minutes to spend as I liked, I should walk at my leisure toward a spring of fresh water.



The men where you live, raise five thousand roses in the same garden – and they do not find in it what they are looking for. And yet what they are looking for could be found in one single rose, or in a little water. But eyes are blind. One must look with the heart…




My flower is ephemeral, and she has only four thorns to defend herself against the world. And I have left on my planet, all alone!



In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night… You – only you – will have stars that can laugh…



It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.


Men have forgotten this truth. But you must not forget it. You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed. You are responsible foryour rose


"The fact is that I did not know how to understand anything! I ought to have judged by deeds and not by words. She cast her fragrance and her radiance over me. I ought never to have run away from her… I ought to have guessed all the affection that lay behind her poor little strategems. Flowers are so inconsistent! But I was too young to know how to love her…"


And now here is my secret, a very simple secret. It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eyes.


And when your sorrow is comforted time soothes all sorrows you will be content that you have known me. You will always be my friend. You will want to laugh with me. And you will sometimes open your window, so, for that pleasure… And your friends will be properly astonished to see you laughing as you look up at the sky! Then you will say to them, "Yes, the stars always make me laugh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment